Postdoctoral fellow at McGill University, working on money, sex & work on the platform economy
PhD in Communication/MA in Media Studies. Concordia University
Research interests: platforms, labor, money, pornography, gentrification, financial discrimination, domesticity, sex devices, affect, social reproduction, art-based research.
- Interview on Neural.it
- April 29: Digital Economies | Digital Intimacies, at NCAD - Dublin
- April 15-16: Libidinal economies of contemporary capitalism workshop at Finance and Society Network
- April 6: On-Demand Intimacy: The Cost and Value of Intimate Exchanges on Chaturbate and OnlyFans at Uncommon Economies: Successes, failures, and the circulation of values - CITO Brown Bag Series-video
- Feb 10: Engaging with Online Sex Work//video here
- Maintenance Play. In N. Atanasoski & N. Parvin (Eds.), Technocreep and the Politics of Things Not Seen (forthcoming).
- Maintenance Pornography. In D. Della Ratta, G. Lovink, T. Numerico, & P. Sarram (Eds.), The Aesthetics and Politics of the Online Self. Palgrave Macmillan (2021).
- “Pornografía de Mantención.” RCL: Revista de Comunicação e Linguagens, Novos Media Habituais, no. 55 (2021).
- “There’s something compelling about real life”: Technologies of security and acceleration on Chaturbate-Social Media + Society,
nice to see you here
I work there